This is to notify all our readers that the U.S. Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria is seeking eligible and qualified applicants to join their team as a real property assistant. The salary for this job is NGN ₦6,239,644. Full details of the job can be found below.
Full Details of the Job
Job Title: Real Property Assistant
Announcement Number: Abuja-2019-011
Series/Grade: LE – 0820 7
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Start Date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type: Permanent
Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Basic Function of the Position
- Incumbent prepares and types reports for repairs on vacant or new housing units. S/he liaises with the Realty Specialist on repairs and installation of furniture and appliance in U.S. Government (USG) residencies.
- The incumbent will conduct final inspection on new or vacant housing units for occupation by USG personnel and serves as back-up to the Realty Specialist.
- Reports to the Realty Specialist on most matters, but receives additional supervision from the General Service Officer (GSO) for Housing.
- Minimum of two (2) years Real Property Management which includes one (1) year in Administrative Management.
- Knowledge of Nigeria Real Estate Laws, property values, customary practices, building codes and government agencies responsible for documentation is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Property Management or Real Estate is required.
Evaluations: (This may be tested)
- Language: Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing English is required. Level III (Good working knowledge) in at least one of Nigerian Language.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate especially in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must have a valid Nigeria driver’s license.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Tele Sales Agent at Iroko Partners Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
All interested persons can apply by clicking on the link provided here- Real Property Assistant Online Form Application Link 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us