This job is specifically for all those with a degree in Microbiology from an approved polytechnic or university. Are you interested in applying for the role of a microbiologist in a fast growing production company-Tomi’s Treats Limited?
Check out full details of the job below.
About Tomi’s Treats Limited
Tomi’s Treats Limited is a pioneer in the Afro-Caribbean Organic Baby Food Market. Tomis Treats is a 100% organic baby food company providing fruit purees to children. Their products are packaged in colorful squeezy pouches with child safety baby caps and are sold in leading supermarkets in Nigeria and Ghana.
As stated above they are recruiting for the position of a microbiologist
Job Title: Microbiologist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The company is looking for a Microbiologist to join their Lagos Office. The Microbiologists will be working with an assigned manager to organize shifts and task schedule in accordance with the business needs.
- Keeping up-to-date with scientific and research developments; ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- To support the Quality team in the preparation for and performance of all third party inspections and audits as appropriate
- To carry out regular microbial monitoring of all clean room facilities and water systems, to analyze the results and recommend corrective action where appropriate
- Performs testing using appropriate laboratory equipment and facility
- Lead their assigned line of testing (in rotation) for investigations, continuous improvement, training and troubleshooting requirements
- Participates in any required laboratory investigations including Sterility Assurance function when required
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices in addition to other appropriate regulatory requirements as directed by the management
- Microbial analysis of production environment
- Microbiological monitoring and sterility testing
- Keeping accurate and detailed records
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or equivalent in Microbiology or Science related disciplines
- Minimum 0-3 years post qualification experience as a Microbiologist in a production or similar regulatory industry
- Experience within a Production / microbiology laboratory.
- Experience of Microbiological testing
- Key Competencies Required;
- High Attention to Detail Pro-active approach to Work
- High Standards Flexible
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Application
8th March, 2019.
Let us make your dream come true; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us