2019 Graduate Management Development Program Turkey- Hilton Corporate
This is for all Nigerian graduates who has what it takes to work in a fast paced environment. Checkout full details of the job below and apply online using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
The Management Development Programme Turkey aims to develop a select group of talented, nationally mobile individuals and give them an intensive development opportunity to be running their own Food & Beverage/Front Office or Conference & Events department within 18 months.
What does the Program cover?
MDP Turkey consists of a 18 -month training program which encompasses two national 9-month placements in 2 different locations in either Istanbul, Adana or Mersin in Turkey. Following successful completion of the 18 months you will be appointed as assistant head of department/head of department in one of their hotels.
During your placements, you will mainly experience the Food and Beverage & Front Office operation whilst also getting exposure to supporting departments.
You will participate in group modules and have business driven projects to complete.
What are the Learning Benefits?
The Programme runs over 18 months with a structured framework of practical and highly interactive learning and development activities.
- Induction to the Programme, the wider business, Hilton history, culture and current business focus
- Food and Beverage placement
- Rooms division placements
- Exposure to Business Development HR and Finance
- One-to-one mentor with regular feedback
- Career development reviews
- Regular & structured Line Manager feedback
- Management and Leadership Development programmes
- Technical development modules
- Practical assignment aligned to Food and Beverage placement
- Hilton University modules
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate our Hilton competencies, and we expect you to be driven, commercially focused with key people skills and a real passion for operations. Mobility is an extremely important factor as the right person is expected to be working in at least two different locations during the programme, potentially anywhere in Turkey for 9 months each.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
If you are interested, do well to apply online via https://jobs.hilton.com or via their Facebook link (Hilton Careers). They are looking for their future leaders, so you will have proven that you too want to be world class.
There are also fix main criteria for the Graduate Programme:
- You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent;
- You must be graduated in the period of July 2017 until August 2019;
- You must speak, read and write English fluently;
- You must be eligible to work and live in Turkey;
- You must have demonstrated your true passion and enthusiasm for Hospitality (either a Hospitality degree or previous work experience in Hospitality).
There is a rigorous selection process that includes education criteria, online tests and questionnaires and Interviews. This not only helps to identify the right candidates, but if you are selected, it is the start of your personal development journey with Hilton.
For daily job updates, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your email. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us