JAMB RE-PRINTING- This is the best place to get all information you need, because this site is dedicated in ensuring that only quality and important information gets to your screens (mobile or computer devices).
Perhaps, you have been wondering about how to go about the re-printing of your JAMB 2019 UTME registration slip which would contain your date, venue and time for the exam and you do not want to stress yourself by going back to the place you registered for the 2019 JAMB exam, then this post is definitely for you as we would be showing you how to re-print the slip for free.
The JAMB authorities will soon start sending out messages to applicants via their emails and phone numbers provided during the registration directing them to start re-printing their slips. The notifications would be in batches, so do not panic if your friends have gotten theirs and you are yet to get yours.
Below are the simple steps involved in getting the final print out without paying any extra cost.
How to re-print 2019/2020 JAMB UTME Slip
- Visit jamb.org.ng
- Login to your profile using your email and password (the same password you used to create the profile)
- At the right corner of the page displayed, click on “RE-PRINT YOUR SLIP”
- Put in your JAMB registration number (the number that ends with 2 alphabets) and click on re-print.
- This would give you all the information you need i.e. the exam venue, time and date.
- Proceed to print it out with the printer available to you.
If you are having any difficulty or challenges regarding this, do not waste any time to contact us, we are here for you anytime of the day and week. Just visit our contact page here to see how you can connect with us.
- Go to jamb e-facility portal jamb.org.ng
- Put in your jamb registration number or your email address
- Click on “Print Examination Slip”
- Ensure you allow pop-up for this site from your browser.
We would also like to inform/educate you on the materials and documents you are required and allowed to go with to the examination hall (CBT Centres).
- Your examination slip (the one you just printed out) and a pen. You will be required to submit this slip to the invigilator. Please keep a copy for yourself, hence you are advised to get at least 2 or 3 copies.
- At the hall you will be required to confirm your biometric data by placing your fingers on the provided device.
- If you fail to do this, you have automatically failed the exam.
Please Note- Lateness to the CBT Centres would not be tolerated; it would lead to automatic forfeiting of the exam. Go early
Do not go to the exam venue with bags, mobile phones, calculators or any kind of device.
Also note that the exam is in 2 sessions, morning and afternoon sessions.
Morning session starts by 07:00 AM
Afternoon session starts by 12:00 PM
For more JAMB UPDATES, subscribe to this blog. Let us help you gain that admission you so much desire and deserve. We will keep you updated always as your Info Padi.
To do this, simply subscribe to this blog, subscription is free.
Like our facebook page here
Join us on twitter here