TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program 2022 | Study in USA (Fully Funded)- U.S Government Fall 2022 TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program
- TechWomen Fall 2022 Emerging Leaders Program for Women in STEM to study in the United States of America (Fully Funded)-
- How to apply for TechWomen Fall 2022 Emerging Leaders Program for Women in STEM to study in the United States of America
TechWomen Fall 2022 Emerging Leaders Program for Women in STEM to study in USA
TechWomen aims to empower, connect and support the next generation of women leaders in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) by providing them access and opportunity to advance their careers, pursue their dreams, and become role models for women and girls in their communities. TechWomen supports the United States’ global commitment toward advancing the rights and participation of women and girls around the world by enabling them to reach their full potential in the tech industry.
Over the past nine years, more than 800 women from Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Zimbabwe have participated in TechWomen.
TechWomen participants are selected based on the eligibility requirements below. Applications are reviewed by independent selection committees composed of industry leaders and regional experts. Semifinalists may be interviewed by United States Embassy personnel in their country of permanent residence.
The following costs are covered by the TechWomen program:
- Roundtrip international airfare from participant home country to the United States
- Domestic airfare from San Francisco to Washington, D.C.
- Housing in San Francisco or Sunnyvale, California during the mentorship period
- Meals and incidentals
- Hotel stay in Washington, D.C.
- Public transportation to the participant’s host company
- Local transportation to group program events in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, D.C.
Participants are responsible for the cost of any non program activities such as independent sightseeing and cultural events, as well as any non program-related domestic or international travel.
TechWomen Eligibility Requirements
- Be women with, at minimum, two years full-time professional experience in the STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) fields. Please note that internships and other unpaid work experience does not count toward the two-year professional experience requirement.
- Have, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree/four-year university degree or equivalent.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be citizens and permanent residents of Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Zimbabwe at the time of application and while participating in the program.
- Be eligible to obtain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
- Not have applied for an immigrant visa to the United States (other than the Diversity Immigrant Visa, also known as the “visa lottery”) in the past five years.
- Not hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. legal permanent resident.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Demonstrate themselves as emerging leaders in their chosen professional track through their work experience, volunteer experience, community activities and education.
- Are committed to return to their home countries to share what they have learned and mentor women and girls.
- Have limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Have a proven record of voluntary or public service in their communities.
- Have a demonstrated track record of entrepreneurialism and commitment to innovation.
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in exchange programs, welcome opportunities for mentoring and new partnership development, and exhibit confidence and maturity.
TechWomen encourages people with diverse backgrounds and skills to apply, including individuals with disabilities.
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 Application Portal
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Technicians
- Nestle Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Application- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Operators
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 (Financial Advisory)
- Leventis Foundation Nigeria Modern & Sustainable Agriculture Training Programme 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2022 (Risk Advisory)
To apply, complete the Fall TechWomen 2022 application below and submit electronically by 09:00AM PST (GMT-08:00), Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
Important Dates for Participants
February 23, 2022 – March 31, 2022: U.S. Spring 2022 TechWomen program
November 2021: Fall 2022 program application opens
January 2022: Fall 2022 program application closes
April 2022: Semifinalists are contacted
May 2022: Final selection decisions are made
September 2022 – October 2022: U.S. Fall 2022 TechWomen program
How to Apply for TechWomen Fall 2022 Women in STEM Program
All interested and qualified persons should go to Official Webpage of the U.S Government Fall 2022 TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our Facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us