UBTH College of Nursing 2024/2025 Application Form – UBTH College of Nursing 2024/2025 Admission Form
Applications are now open for the entrance examination into the Department of Nursing Sciences in March 2024. This program spans Eighteen (18) months and offers a Post Registration Nursing Programme, culminating in the prestigious Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
Table of Contents
UBTH College of Nursing Entry Requirements
To be eligible for this program, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess five credit passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO, obtained in not more than two sittings, in subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Hold a Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN).
UBTH College of Nursing 2024/2025 Entrance Exam Date and Venue
The Entrance Examination for UBTH College of Nursing Science is scheduled for February 10, 2024, at the College of Nursing Sciences, U.B.T.H, Benin City.
UBTH College of Nursing 2024/2025 Application Process
Get started on your nursing aspirations:
- Visit the UBTH website to access the application form.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the Remita platform in any commercial bank. Use the service type “Trainings School – School of Nursing.”
- Make a separate payment of N200 to the Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 at First Bank of Nigeria.
Deadline for Submission: Submit your forms by February 2, 2024, and take the first step towards a fulfilling nursing career.
How much is UNIBEN School of Nursing Admission Form?
The application form is available on the UBTH website for a non-refundable fee of N10,000.
You are to make a separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State.
Website to Get UBTH School of Nursing Form Online
Get the UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form Here – ubthson.ng