UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 is out- This post contains all you need to successfully get the form and also the general cut off mark, departmental cut off marks, post utme screening date and venue. Carefully read through this post to get the full update.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019
As stated above UNIBEN post utme screening exercise is about to commence. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise (Post UTME) for 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Format for UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise. PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How to Get and Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Go to www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the UNIBEN.EDU WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Closing Date for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July, 2019 and Midnight of 29th July, 2019.
- Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below