Brief Introduction about Workforce Management Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. The company has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria since their inception in 2014.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are glad to bring to your notice this graduate trainee opportunity. Do well to make use of this information to your advantage and you are also encouraged to share this with your friends.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Job Location: Lagos
- Workforce Group has commenced its Graduate Training program for 2018, which is focused at attracting suitable, self-motivated, young talented and exceptional individuals to join its workforce.
- Suitable candidate meeting the criteria’s will be selected to meet with our top clients for opportunities in their entry level role.
You may also like- KPMG GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM 2018
- Candidates with B.sc/B.A/HND should have completed the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- Maximum of two years post NYSC work experience
- Should not be above 30 years old.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, learning, goal oriented, analytical, problem solving and communication.
- Only candidate’s residence in Lagos state are mostly to be considered
- A minimum of second Class Lower (B.sc) or Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit) from any discipline
- Candidate with Ordinary Diploma (OND) will be considered if satisfactory remark on completion of Industrial Trainee (IT) is presented.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on WORKFORCE GROUP GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM 2018 to apply
6th July, 2018.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels