Akwa Ibom (AKSU) 2018/2019 POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISES – We advise you read this post carefully in other to be able to apply successfully and gain admission into the school.
This contains how to get the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening Form 2018, the Cut-off mark And Registration Detail for the 2018/2019.
WHO CAN APPLY
All applicants who chose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their first choice Institution and scored 160 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply for this year’s post UTME exercise.
The Admission Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 first choice admission into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will hold from
Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKSU SCREENING EXERCISE
Suitably qualified candidates can apply for the Akwa Ibom State University 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise. To apply for this screening follow the procedures below:
- Click on http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip
- Click on “REGISTER NOW LINK”
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR
- Put your JAMB registration number, click on VERIFY.
- CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Go to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening exercise using e-transact.
- After payment has been made and confirmed, you are expected to repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Fill the form and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 50KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
THINGS TO GO TO THE SCREENING VENUE WITH
Candidates are to go the screening venue with the below listed items:
- 3 copies of 2018 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- 3 copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
Please Note- Use your own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives while applying for the admission.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below