Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is a company in Nigeria that deals on projects relating to the oil and gas industry. They were formerly known as Moody International Nigeria Limited and it was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent III – Expat
Job Location: Nigeria
Category: Building and Construction
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors. A typical scope of responsibility would be Field Superintendent or Area Superintendent.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Superintendent will:
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Verify quantities for payment
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of non-conformance issues
- 20+ years’ experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials Testing procedures and ASTM standards
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with desire to provide excellent service to clients.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click on the application link here to apply
Closing Date for Application
14th March, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels