This job offers a monthly salary of N438, 934. We believe you will be interested in applying for the Personal Assistant (PA) job at the British High Commission. Check out full details of the job below and ensure you apply for it using the application form contained in this update.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. They value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing their organizational capability. They welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
The British High Commission are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Deputy High Commissioner
Ref Id: 05/19 ABJ
Job Location: Abuja
Grade: A2 (L)
Start Date: 1 May 2019
Type of Position: Permanent
Job Subcategory: Private Office
Type of Post: British High Commission
Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Policy & Political roles)
Main Purpose of Job
- This is an interesting and varied job working in the Executive Office in the heart of the British High Commission.
- The main focus is to provide an excellent level of administrative support to the Deputy High Commissioner (DHM) and, in collaboration with the High Commissioner’s PA and admin assistant, to support the effective and efficient running of the Private Office.
Roles and Responsibilities
What will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
Provide administrative support to the DHC:
- Managing DHC’s inbox, sending messages and emails on behalf of the Deputy High Commissioner
- Receiving, dealing with and prioritising meeting requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Receiving official correspondence and drafting replies
- Preparing briefing notes and packs for meetings
- Planning and organising receptions and dinners hosted by the Deputy High Commissioner.
- Managing the Deputy High Commissioner’s diary and daily itinerary
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous office experience, with strong IT skills including Microsoft office.
- The ability to write in clear, correct, jargon-free English is essential.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly organised, proactive, self-starter, strong initiative
The successful applicant will also need to be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise well, working between teams and be able to assume responsibility for tasks with minimum supervision;
- Be comfortable in possession of sensitive or personal information, and the associated need for discretion;
- Observe the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s diversity and equality policies.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Tele Sales Agent at Iroko Partners Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
How To Apply
Before you apply, carefully read through this important notice.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
All interested persons can apply by clicking on the link provided here- PA Online Form Application Link 2019
20th March, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us