Alan & Grant client, is a leading Food and Beverage company in Nigeria and they are recruiting to fill the position described below:
Full details about this job
Job Title: Production Manager
- Work with Plant Manager for doing weekly /Monthly Production Planning
- Setting the production targets on production line as per Instruction of Plant Manager
- Ensure availability of Raw Materials and Packaging Materials for Production
- Ensure availability of all required Machineries for Production
- Ensure high efficiency /Line Productivity for all production Lines
- Ensure standard quality of blowing bottles of PET,PE,SUPER KIDS & TIGO
- Ensure no wastage of Raw Materials at mixing area
- Responsible for no quality complaint from market
- Ensure no wastage of Packaging material at packaging area
- Ensure attending breakdowns of machineries during production and avoid the downtime during production
- Ensure no wastage of HDPE and Preform at Bottle blowing area
- Ensure preventive maintenance of all machineries by Engineering team
- Carry out daily and weekly meeting with Supervisors ,Sectional Heads and resolve the issues affecting production Volume
- Ensure correct yield /Output of each production run & track the record , fully responsible for low output /loss of packs
- Ensure no accident – Man and Machine during working and non-working time of factory
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have 5+ hands on experience
- Must have Experience working in a bottling/food and beverage company.
- A Minimum first degree in Engineering.
- Additional qualification in Engineering.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply for this Job
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click on the application link here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels