Big Field Digital Limited is a digital agency you can trust when result matters. They are recruiting graduates to join their team in the below explained capacity. Salary is very attractive.
The company creates MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put their clients’ products in the hands of targeted customers. They do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
Big Field Digital Limited are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Entry-level Accountant / Finance Intern (Recent Graduate)
Location: Oyo, Nigeria
- Big Field Digital is looking for a brilliant Accounting/Finance recent graduate to join our creative team as an Intern.
- A varied role with responsibilities for general junior accounting and finance duties. An entry level role that will give a basic grounding to a career within accounts.
- The intern position is with a view to a full-time employment after 6 months.
- Prepare the company’s monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and special analyses.
- Prepare payments through proper verification of documents.
- Substantiate financial transactions by consistently auditing documents.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Research and interpret accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare and submit Monthly VAT payable to FIRS.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Analyse financial statements objectively.
- Ensure that high standard of financial control measures are maintained in the firm.
- Conversant with, at least one financial management software.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters.
They would love to meet someone who:
- Is a recent graduate (B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related field) looking for an entry level accountant role
- Has completed NYSC
- Has an understanding of double entry book keeping
- Has an understanding of accounting reports
- Has excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Can perform all work with high levels of accuracy (excellent attention to detail)
- Is an open, friendly person, proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a team
- Has excellent organisational skills
- The right candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced creative environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a great sense of humour and camaraderie.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com . They will initiate a chat immediately if they find your profile interesting.
Closing Date for Application
31st March, 2019.
Let us make your dream come true; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us