How to buy your 2019 JAMB Form E-Pin and also recover/retrieve your ePin. This would enable you save more money instead of paying someone to do it for you. You will also find the cost of JAMB form and how to apply.
JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION PERIOD
The period of sale/registration for JAMB UTME is from Thursday 10th January while registration closes on Wednesday 21st February 2019.
For JAMB DIRECT ENTRY, the application will be on sale from Friday 23rd February, 2019.
COST OF 2019 JAMB FORM
HOW TO BUY 2019 JAMB E-PIN
- Go to JAMB website: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click purchase of 2019 Application Document
- Input your Profile Code
- Select payment method (Interswitch, Remita, e-Transact, Unified Payment Solutions ,Upper –link or Paga)
- Proceed to make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number. ePin can’t be transferred.
HOW TO RECOVER/RETRIEVE JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION ePIN
If your e-PIN is not received or lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 from the sim you used during the purchase.
The ePIN would be sent to your phone.
OPTIONAL 2019 JAMB UTME-MOCK EXAMINATION
The JAMB Board will mount a mock examination in all the accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) centres to prepare and familiarize INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment.
Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during the registration process.
Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general text: “SWEET SIXTEEN” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME. CLICK HERE TO READ SWEET SIXTEEN FULL SUMMARY
JAMB 2019 Subject Combination
View the complete list of all JAMB 2019 subject combination click here
Other Information on JAMB 2019
Do you want to gain admission? If you do then ensure you read this JAMB ARTICLES below
- How to score above 250 in your 2019 JAMB Exam
- How to upload your WAEC, NECO (SSCE/O’level) Result on JAMB
- How to gain admission with any JAMB score
- Best food to eat before writing your JAMB 2019 Exam
STEPS FOR 2019 JAMB UTME REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Each candidate must have a personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Payment for 2019 JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done ONLINE OR AT APPROVED BANKS, NIPOST.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
For more details on JAMB 2019 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms