This recruitment is specifically for chartered accountants. Ensure you carefully read through the job post and apply accordingly. You are also expected to share this post with your friends. Salary is attractive.
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
Libra Motors Limited are looking for the right candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chattered Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an accounting firm or its equivalent.
- Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in modern transportation industry is also desirable.
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- ICAN certification is a must.
- 3-7 years experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email written below
You may also like to apply for
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.