Ecobank Nigeria is a key affiliate of Africa’s leading independent Banking Group Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), with footprint in 36 countries across Africa.
The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicants not more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
How To Apply
Interested persons can apply using the link below. Simply click on Management Development Programme Application Form
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels