The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Health Graduate Recruitment 2018 Application is currently ongoing, you can read full details here and apply. Ensure you share this post with your friends.
Are you interested in working for the Federal Government of Nigeria in the health sector???
This is an amazing opportunity to fulfill your dream as the 2018 Federal Ministry of Health Graduate Recruitment is currently ongoing.
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Collaboration with the Borno State Ministry of Health and relevant stakeholders has developed an Emergency Health and Nutrition Emergency Response Plan to address the humanitarian crisis in Borno State.
The key interventions delivered were; Nutrition Care, Management of co-morbidity, provision of basic essential health services, mental health and psycho-social support, supply of medicines and health related commodities, co-ordination and management information system among others.
Federal Ministry of Health Graduate Recruitment 2018
The emergency support is targeted at:
- IDPs in camps and host communities.
- Host Communities impacted by influx of IDPs
- IDPs in make-shift or informal camps
- IDPs that moved out of camps to their original communities.
- Refugees returning from other countries
- People residing in newly accessible areas.
The board seeks to recruit graduate and experienced Health volunteers for Twelve (12) months in the following Positions:
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Laboratory Scientist
- Graduate Nutrition Officer
- Medical Doctor
The Volunteer Health Personnel will have the following responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of quality health, Nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial support services at Health and Nutrition Emergency Response sites for inhabitants of affected Local Government Areas of Borno State.
- To provide outreach and mobile health services to various communities in the state in line with existing protocols and standard operating procedures.
- To support development of mechanisms and strategies pursuant to improvement of quality of health services in health facilities according to their levels.
- To support the generation of information at health facilities and community levels on the services provided in line with the National Health Management Information Systems (NHMIS).
- To support health promotion and community mobilisation with a view to improving community knowledge on health issues and eventual increase in demand for services.
- To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the FMOH Management.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS Degree and have successfully completed the one-year National Service
- Candidates must have Current Practicing License.
- At least Two (2) years post registration experience
- Letter of recommendation from a reputable citizen or public officer
Federal Ministry of Health Graduate Recruitment Application
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right steps to process your application properly
All documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and properly enveloped.
It must be clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind.
Please note that the letter must be addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us