ExxonMobil has been marketing petroleum fuels and other refined products in Papua New Guinea since 1922 and is an important supplier in the PNG market.
Mobil Oil New Guinea is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, and supplies and distributes a wide range of fuel products from terminals in Port Moresby, Lae and Madang. The company also has retail sites throughout the country.
Mobil Oil New Guinea is looking for Territory Managers with a minimum of three to five years’ relevant work experience, based in Port Moresby (1 position) and Lae (1 position).
Port Moresby, NCD, PG
The successful candidate will be an experienced and skilled manager, who is comfortable working in a challenging and diverse role. He/she will be well-organized, able to prioritize workloads, and able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and motivation. Applicants will be asked to complete an aptitude test, and undertake medical examinations.
- Execute business plans and manage the company portfolio of accounts (both Wholesale Fuels and Retail) of the assigned territory to achieve sustainable profitability.
- Negotiate and implement sales contracts with potential customers.
- Develop sales strategies and relationships for strategic accounts and key market segments.
- Coordinate sales strategies to ensure alignment with the company’s safety, health and environment policies, as well as guidelines around company integrity.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through value-added services and customer relationship management.
- Manage and settle enquiries, disputes, claims and complaints associated with the business in a timely manner.
- Work with regional management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Commerce / Economics / Management / Marketing / Accounting / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills, with a strategic mind
- Meticulous with good communication and presentation skills
- An effective team player who is innovative and forward thinking
- An Individual who values integrity and safety as part of their core principles; embraces and practices them fully while conducting business on behalf of ExxonMobil
- Fluent in English and Tok Pisin, both verbally and written
- Experience in the petroleum fuel, wholesale B2B and retail sector is an advantage
How to apply for the Territory Managers Job at ExxonMobil
All interested and qualified persons can apply for this job using the link below. Ensure you fill all the required information properly so you don’t miss out on the opportunity of getting this job.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR OTHER EXXONMOBIL JOBS BELOW
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB search journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us
Job Segment: Engineer, Relationship Manager, CRM, Engineering, Customer Service, Technology