The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
- 12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Graduate Development Programme
- Applicants not more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
How to Apply
The following steps will guide you on how to successfully apply for the Ecobank Graduate and Management Development Programmes.
Please note that a candidate can only apply for only one of the programmes. Dual application from any candidate will be disqualified.
Step 1- Apply
Click on the apply button page here. You should fill the application form as directed.
Step 2- Confirm Data & Submit
Before submission, check to confirm that you have provided the correct information about yourself. Pay close attention to your contact number and email.
Step 3- Complete Application
After submitting your application, a unique ID will be generated for you on the confirmation page. This signifies that your application is successful. You will also get an e-mail with the Unique ID through the email address provided in your application. Please keep your unique ID securely as it will be used throughout the selection process.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels