Dufil Prima are in need of young graduates to join our Graduate Management Trainee scheme in the position below:
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Job Title: Sales Partner – Graduate Management Trainee
- Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her,
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors’ service issues,
- Responsible for creating new customers,
- Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets,
- Responsible for tracking competition activities,
- Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Experience: not necessary
Applicant must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified graduates should: Click on the application link here to apply
Closing date for applications
25th March, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels