Jordan Brooke is fully committed to the delivery of up-market developments to mid-market locations. It’s their dream to become the standard by which real estate is measured.
The estate company is a fast growing full service real estate development and facilities management company.
The core of Jordan Brooke is driven by a passion to build and desire to consistently deliver on quality and innovation.
JBE are a testament to the fact that unwavering passion and consistent hard work will always drive results.
They are recruiting to fill the position as described below:
Job Title: Intern
- The company would like to offer an Internship Position to a Male or Female student of maximum age 25 years.
- The applicant(s) should possess minimum of a National Diploma in Civil Engineering or Building Technology, Construction.
- Minimum of 1 year site experience is also required.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email specified here: email@example.com
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels