NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 – Have you been waiting all day for the 2018/2019 NNPC Scholarship? Your reward is here, we present to you this exciting news, the news of the year for Nigerian Students looking for scholarships to help their academic journey.
We will like to inform you that the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship is now available for application. The portal has been opened and you can hurry and apply by following the directions/instructions here.
WE are your information friends (infopadi), so it is only natural that we update you with such pleasant news. We will never get tired of doing what we are doing, we promise to improve. Just stick with us through the journey.
Note: All recipients of this award must open an account in a Nigerian bank in their own name through which the scholarship payments shall be made. No award recipient will be paid in cash
All interested persons must meet the below written standards and requirements. Interested applicants must-
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The class of persons described below are not eligible to apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Are you interested in applying? You can easily apply for this scholarship by following the link below and also follow the instructions below the link.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR-
- Create an account with a valid email address, phone number and password you can easily remember.
- Then fill your personal details correctly.
- Upload your passport photograph if you are sure of what you’ve filled.
- Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Input your JAMB score and CPGA which you will upload. For 200 level students’ medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Review your application and ensure that all fields have been correctly filled
- Confirm that all the information provided is correct before submission.
The infopadi team now believes that you can properly register for the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019, if you have any issues please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms. For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS UPDATES FOR NIGERIANS. We provide both local and international scholarship opportunities.