Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps).
Ntel aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
Ntel firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, they can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials.
This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring their activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
They are recruiting to fill the position below: View details of the job below
Job Title: Sales Performance Analyst
- To provide analytical and administrative support to the Sales department, analyzing trade insight and channel development and expansion across all channels, proper reporting and performance tracking on all sales indices and parameters.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate preparation of agent payout schedule vis-à-vis validated information
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Decompose high-level information into details and give general understanding and recommendation to stake holders
- Coordinate between Sales, Marketing and other relevant departments to ensure a qualitative and timely report is available
- Engage other team on solution to problems on field (Kuchio downtime, Faulty Kuchio, Agent ID lock and others).
- Provide support and data as relating to sales performance to zones/regions
- Provide insight and information from available data that gives competitive advantage to business and deliver same in a concise manner to make strategic decisions
- Collate and evaluate reports to increase general sales productivity.
- Analyze reports and highlight areas of weakness and strength based on agreed baseline for operational changes and action
- Evaluate and manage performance trend from reports and evaluate performance calculated against set targets.
- Work with data stakeholders – IT, Finance to collate requisite data for sale performance monitoring
- Responsible for timely generation of KPI reports and field reports such as would support the business and enhance productivity
- Responsible for collating field sales reports and validating monthly activation
- Fluent in English
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience including: 2 years’ experience in Sales operations in a telecom or FMCG company. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Numerical skills
- Attention to details
- Data Analytical skills
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Good business acumen
- Telecommunication savvy
- Good understanding of sales and Data Analytics
- Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal and Customer service skills
- People Management skills
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Database management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline for Application
27th July, 2018.
You may also like-
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels