Food Concepts Plc are the owners of Chicken Republic. They have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Their world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst they provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
Food concept are recruiting to fill the position as described below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all production equipment and materials are used in an appropriate and careful manner during shift hours.
- Communicate good production practices, safety policies, ensure consistent uniform and personal safety equipment enforcement.
- Provide suggestion on cost savings, process and product quality improvement.
- Coach employees to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in meeting set monthly targets; Turnover, Gross Profits and EBITDA.
- Conduct day-to-day shift transition operations.
- Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for supervising employee’s performance on the production floor and managing tasks in practical and objective manner.
- Motivate and support team members to meet set target.
- Ensure compliance with production process by production team.
- Prepare production report at the end of a shift run.
- Ensure stock used is balanced with actual production volume.
- Ensure routine check and cleanliness of production equipment are carried out before and after shift run.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Advanced skills in MS Office and Excel
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click on the application link here to apply
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels