PwC graduate recruitment 2019- There is an on-going recruitment at PWC Nigeria for graduates; we will be guiding you on the right steps to take for applying and also how to ensure you are successful in it.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
About the job
PwC client is a leading manufacturing company in West Africa, rapidly expanding to sub-saharan Africa. The company’s focus is to bring value to all stakeholders through the best use of their resources and skills to improve every area of their business
The HR Officer provides support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinates and ensures compliance to employees tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Maintains and updates HR operational plan
- Supervises HMO matters in the company (registration, resolving issues regarding HMO)
- Supports development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees and managers regarding those initiatives
- Supports the recruitment and selection process as well as the onboarding process
- Reviews employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manages and updates employee records(attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Assists in initiating and executing performance management processes
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related social science discipline
- MBA or Masters in a related discipline would be an added advantage
- Certification from a reputable professional institution e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM
Skills & Competencies
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Payroll administration
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
Please Note– MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, so apply only once.
To apply simply click on the link and follow the directives Application Link
Closing date for Application
23rd of March, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels