CameraBoy TV is a flagship multimedia company operating under the CameraBoy Multimedia division. They deal on trending News in African Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Gossip & More. Do you have all it takes to work in a multimedia company? Check details of the job and apply below
CameraBoy TV are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV Presenter
- Would you like a career working for Cameraboy TV? They are looking for talented Presenters.
- They create entertainment content for the viewing enjoyment of their audience.
- From wavy entertaining shows, live event coverage, to informative TV style staged formats. They are the go to online platform for red-hot pop culture
- At Cameraboy TV they allow you to grow confidence as a presenter and build a career within the media space.
- They describe their Team’s as ‘wavy and breezy with good vibes’
- Are you full of energy?; Have a passion for presenting?; Love delighting and interacting with your audience?; Want to be part of a successful team? If Yes, then apply.
The purpose of the role:
- Bringing to life their interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in their produced stage concepts and outdoor events.’
- Presenting their shows and hosting events.
- Assisting, organizing or delivering daytime & evening events.
- Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, video shoots or PR exercises.
CameraBoy TV is looking for candidates who are:
- Off the wall, with wavy personality and the ability to interact with a family audience
- Self-motivated & confident individual
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional audience experience.
- Reward and recognition
- Opportunity to develop and progress.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Recruitment- Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Education Assistant Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) Recruitment 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Application
31st March, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels