Are you passionate, self-driven and excited about joining UBA TRIBE?
UBA is looking for people with great personality, positive disposition towards new business frontiers and exceptional service delivery to be a part of the Best Financial Institution to work with. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Job Title:Relationship Officer
Job Reference No: RO-LAG019
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Edo
Contract Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Minimum Educational Level – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 year experience in sales and marketing.
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
How to apply
All interested and qualified persons should apply by clicking on UBA Relationship Manager Application Link here
Closing Date for Application
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
VIEW OTHER 2019 ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels