We will like to inform you about the recruitment at United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS). The United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom and other English-speaking destinations.
The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana, Thailand, Malaysia as well as a base in the UK.
UKEAS are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position as described below:
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Location: UKEAS Office, Victoria Island, Lagos
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
Overall Job Purpose
- Supervision of Partner Universities In-Country Representatives within the organisation and business reporting to their respective universities.
- Generally conducting business reviews to ensure representative Universities are satisfied with UKEAS services.
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Daily management of companywide In-Country Reps and their operations to ensure optimal efficiency
- Identify and build-up activities that can increase recruitment for Key partner institutions.
- Ensure the provision of periodic reports of the Reps activities and market intelligence to their respective International Officers (University customized market report)
- Hold meetings with in-country Reps monthly for catch up on any concerns
- Coordination and Monitoring of agreed targets (monthly reports/feedback) on progress
- Bring and implement ideas that will drive the success of the In-Country Reps business model
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Monitor Reps institution registrations, student deposits, visa status, conversion rates etc on weekly/monthly/Yearly basis.
- Deal with the email account (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org) for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Supervise and coordinate Reps/Key partner events including marketing support in conjunction with the marketing team
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Real Property Assistant 2019 Recruitment at U.S. Embassy- Apply
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at British High Commission 2019-Apply
- UNICEF Massive Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Covering Letter as one PDF document to: email@example.com with “Partnership Manager” as title of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interviews. Interviews Date Thursday, 29th March, 2019.
Application Deadline: Friday, 22nd March, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels