University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) post-UTME and Direct Entry 2018/2019 screening exercise application form-
JAMB UTME candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for the 2018 Pre-admission Screening.
You also must have scored above 180 in the 2018 JAMB UTME and chose University of Abuja as first choice Institution.
How to Apply for the 2018 UNIABUJA Post UTME
- Click on unibuja.com
- Click on Pre-admission Screening button
- Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
- Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue
- Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
- Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
- A page will display, write down your Reference number (where there issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount, (N2,000) in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
- Click on “proceed to gateway”
- Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice)
- Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.
- Click “select your card type” and fill in your ATM card details or information. Then click “pay”
- After successful Payment, you will be redirected to page 2 to continuing update of Personal Data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed. Write it down for future use/reference.
- Input all other information required. Note: All asterisks Column are compulsory. Click on “Save and Continue” at the end of every page.
- Click on ‘Referee Form’ to download the form in three (3) copies and fill and get completed by the required referee and scan in .jpg format and upload back in page five (5).
- At the last Page-Page Four (5) check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
- Click on “Submit Application”
- Print Online Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below