Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) 2019 Graduate Procurement Officer Application Form
The aim of the company has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to their stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, they are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
Job Title– Procurement Officer
Job Location– Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
- Advise and provide support in procurement and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to UK and overseas procurement.
- Assist our organization in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers.
- Assist with purchases and order inquiries.
- Ensure requisitions are properly approved before purchases are made.
- 1-3 years’ Experience in a procurement administration role or similar.
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Business administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can click here to apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels