Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) are currently recruiting interested and qualified persons into their work force (company). Read full details of the job and apply below. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
IKEDC are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Reporting To: Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Lead
- Job Type: Full time
Successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning Team Lead in managing recruitment for IE.
- Undertaking analysis for manpower requirements (short and long term); coordinate with BU to acquire relevant data to conduct various analysis.
- Advise the organization on the staffing implications of new policies, products and services.
- Assist in placing adverts for all internal and external vacancies and recruiting all entry level positions.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate various external agencies such as various colleges and campuses, associations, groups and network with various members of the same community (HR / resourcing fraternity).
- Handling all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- 1st degree in a Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year’s field experience in Human Resources management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media proficiency
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Tele Sales Agent at Iroko Partners Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should click on:
IKEDC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM to apply
Closing Date for applying
9th March, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us