Total Petroleum Ghana 2019 YGP- Apply
Application Deadline: 19th February 2019.
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is part of the global Total Group. Total Group is one of the largest major integrated oil and gas companies in the world.
We will like to inform all our readers especially the Young Ghanaians that Total Petroleum Ghana is inviting all interested and qualified young graduates to apply for the 2019 Young Graduate Program (YGP).
The aim of the petroleum giants is to develop the youths through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. It would interest you to know that for the past 2 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Limited has successfully developed twelve (12) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Total YGP 2019 is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure (subject to performance) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
Four successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services to customers and long-term shareholder value.
Total Petroleum Ghana are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian institutions within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must be less than 27 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified graduates can send their CV’s together with a brief motivational letter to the email below email@example.com
Please Note- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels