Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019- This is great news for all those who are interested in working for the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA). There are numerous ares in the NPA you can apply for, we will be listing out this available departments you can apply for.
The NPA presents challenges and opportunities unlike any other. To stay ahead, they need a broader, deeper talent pool than most. So where will you fit into NPA? Explore the list below to find out.
Lists of Departments to apply in NPA
- Finance and accounts
- Fire services
If you desire to pursue a career in a leading Maritime Organisation, Nigerian Ports Authority offers an opportunity to actualize your potentials. No other Organisation offers a graduate experience like theirs. They provide a platform for career development and prepares prospective employees for Management role in no time. Their unique programme takes you into a real job right from the start, develops your potential through world class training providing a platform for your interaction with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from the Maritime industry and ultimately positioned you to a more successful and fulfilling career.
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
- Submit their resumes via the online form
Must attend aptitude test
- Must present original credentials at the interview
RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2018
- Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
For more NPA RECRUITMENT UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your JOB SEARCH effort a success; we will join you on the entire journey as your info PADI. We will also notify you on more job opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us