NYSC Batch B 2023 Update: Mobilization Timetable, Online Registration and Senate List is Out | NYSC Batch B 2023 Registration: Latest Updates, Timetable, and Closing Date
Stay informed about the NYSC Batch B registration process. Find out the latest updates, check the timetable, and learn how to register for NYSC Batch B. Hurry, as the closing date for registration is approaching!
Table of Contents
NYSC Batch B 2023 Registration: Latest Updates and Timetable
Stay up-to-date with the latest information regarding the NYSC Batch B 2023 registration. Find the complete timetable for the mobilization process, including workshops, briefing sessions, and online registration dates.
- 2023 Batch ‘B’ Post Mobilization Workshop.: 8th – 10th July
- 2023 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop.: 14th – 18th July
- Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.: 10th – 25th July
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 6th – 25th July
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 25th – 30th July
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 23rd Jun, 2023
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.: 27th May – 13th July
- Action by ICT Department : July, 2023
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs: July, 2023
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions: July, 2023
- Commencement of 2023 Batch “B” Orientation Course:
How to Register for NYSC Batch B 2023/2024: A Step-by-Step Guide
Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure a successful registration for NYSC. Before starting the registration process, make sure you have been mobilized by your school and your name is on the NYSC Batch B 2023 Approved Senate List. Learn how to select your preferred states for deployment during the registration.
Online Registration Tips:
- NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link to register.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Re-validation link” to re-validate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy. Click Here to see all you need for NYSC Camp
- Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
- PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
- PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
It is crucial to have functional email addresses and active telephone numbers before registering for NYSC Batch B. We recommend using Gmail for a seamless communication experience.
NYSC Batch B 2023 Approved Senate List
Check your eligibility for mobilization by confirming if your name is on the NYSC Batch B Approved Senate List. This verification is an important step to ensure a smooth registration process. CHECK NYSC Senate List for Batch B 2023 HERE
Selecting States for Deployment: Learn How to Choose Wisely
Selecting the states where you would like to be deployed is a vital decision. Learn how to make informed choices and understand the implications of your selection. CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
NYSC Batch B 2023 Online Registration Portal/Website
To register for NYSC Batch B 2023/2024, visit the official registration portal at www.portal.nysc.gov.ng. Follow the instructions provided to complete your registration successfully. Click on revalidation and remobilization, if that is what you want to do.
NYSC Batch B 2023/2024 Closing Date
Closing date for NYSC batch B registration is expected to close 2 to 3 weeks after opening of portal.
Don’t miss the closing date for registration. The portal is expected to close approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the opening. Ensure you complete your registration within the specified timeframe to secure your spot.
Please Note: Make sure to check the official NYSC website and stay updated with any changes or additional instructions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) regarding the registration process.