Job Type: Full time
Job Requirements and Qualifications
The new Meri-Stars should have:
- Not more than 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC
- Relevant professional qualifications (or ongoing certification program) such as ACA, ACCA, CIS, CFA will be an advantage.
- A minimum of second class upper first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics,Agricultural Economics etc. Those who have non-management and social sciences i.e. engineering, technology, sciences degrees are welcome to apply only if they have a flair for Investment Research
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- OkadaBooks Graduate Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Flour Mill Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Nestle Nigeria Human Resources Service Specialist Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Uber Account Representatives Recruitment 2019- Apply
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria- Treasury Officer- Apply
- British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MainOne Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Finance Graduate Trainee- Apply
- Silverbird Group Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The vision at Meristem Securities Limited is to be a distinct and preferred financial services provider.
For more GRADUATE TRAINEE UPDATES IN NIGERIA, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us