AgroMall integrates agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of their agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
They are looking for interested persons to join their work force in the below described position
Job Title: Content Writer and Communications Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Business Development, Communications and Advocacy Department
Do you live and breathe writing? Do you consider yourself a wordsmith? Can people feel and see the originality and intelligence in your poems, research articles and online posts? Have you rejected or ignored those job posts for an ideal work environment like this?
If your answer is Yes, Agromall would love you to join their team of unique, friendly, original and ruggedly creative people. They would like to receive your application for Content Writer and Communications Executive.
This role will be Agromall’s go-to person for content creations and communications strategy on all Agromall online and offline communication channels. He/she will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of Agromall marketing and communications media.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Draft and manage corporate style guide and terminology conventions.
- Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create new content to assist company brand awareness campaigns
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Education, Technical Skills, Competencies, Working Relationships
Education and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- 2 to 5 years’ proven work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role
- Proven portfolio of published articles
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Content Creation and Writing
- Excellent Social Skills
- Understanding of SEO
- Consumer Engagement
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Problem Solving: Job requires Identifying, analyzing, organizing and solving issues and reported problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Team Work: Job requires effective collaboration between team members and peers
- Excellent communication (Written, Verbal, and Presentation): Job requires good oral and written communication skills to effectively express ideas and facts.
- Creativity: Job requires the use of diverse perspective, to improve the effectiveness of the company’s brand and communication programs.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Internal within the Business Development, Communications and Advocacy Department, Head of Business, Advocacy and Communication and other unit Heads
- Office Environment
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Live and Work in Turkey 2019- Apply/Register
- Tele Sales Agent at Iroko Partners Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Microbiologist Recruitment at Tomi’s Treats Limited- Apply
- Graduate sales intern at Sevenz Healthcare 2019- Apply
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click on the application link provided here
Closing Date for Application
30th April, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us