The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
The AYTP offers ARM interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
In addition to working with the best people in the industry, the interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
Please note the following;
The programme location is Lagos, Nigeria. The programme will start 17th June, 2019.
Candidates are expected to be available physically for the programme. Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2 1 degree or equivalent
- Candidate must be available to resume in June 2019 if successful
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should click on ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels