Our readers have been looking for ways to download the PDF of the 2019 JAMB Sweet Sixteen Novel by Bolaji Abdullahi . This can be linked to the fact that many persons feel more comfortable using their mobile devices to learn. Well, we got you covered. In a previous article we brought to your screens a detailed summary of sweet sixteen novel, we also introduced you to likely questions that could be set/asked from the novel.
In this article, we would be bringing you more questions and guide to ensure you come out in flying colors in your 2019 JAMB exam. Our hope and belief is that no reader of INFOPADI will get below 250 in the exam.
Title : Sweet Sixteen
Author : Bolaji Abdullahi
Dimension: 5.5X 8.5
Number of Pages: 157
Publication Year: February 1, 2017
Publisher: TND Press Limited
MORE LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM SWEET SIXTEEN
- What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
CORRECT ANSWER=”How time flies”
- What is the title of Aliyas 16th birthday letter?
CORRECT ANSWER= ”Letter to my daughter”
- What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
CORRECT ANSWER= It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
- What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
CORRECT ANSWER= She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
- What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter?
CORRECT ANSWER= Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
- Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen?
CORRECT ANSWER= Aliya
- In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medallist?
CORRECT ANSWER= Akin.
- To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
CORRECT ANSWER= Not being intelligent.
- What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
CORRECT ANSWER= the letter.
- What is Aliya’s mother profession?
CORRECT ANSWER= Nursing.
- What is the name of Aliya’s father?
CORRECT ANSWER= Mr. Bello
- To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
CORRECT ANSWER= Stupid.
- At the birth of Aliya what was he father’s profession?
CORRECT ANSWER= Journalism.
- The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was?
CORRECT ANSWER= Achievements not birthday.
- The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is?
CORRECT ANSWER= Bolaji Abdullahi.
- What name disgusted Aliya most?
CORRECT ANSWER= you could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
- At What age did Aliya start wearing bra?
CORRECT ANSWER= at the age of ten.
- At what age did Aliya get into secondary school?
CORRECT ANSWER= 12
- What was Aliyas perception about her roommate Grace?
CORRECT ANSWER= She was a nice and generous person.
- What was the proof that Aliya was serious in her chemistry for the term?
CORRECT ANSWER= It reflected in her continuous Assessment and she made an A at the end of the term.
- What kind of girls did Mr. Bello say boys like?
CORRECT ANSWER= Dumb girls
- According to sweet sixteen what is the main aim of chess game?
CORRECT ANSWER= to capture opponents king.
- Why did Aliya not return Tokunbos teddy bear which he gave her on Valentine’s Day?
CORRECT ANSWER= She thought she won’t do that without hurting him.
- Aliya’s religion was?
CORRECT ANSWER= Islamic religion.
- What was Aliya’s sixteenth birthday present?
CORRECT ANSWER= A portable digital Camera.
- What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday?
CORRECT ANSWER= Dressing her bed.
- What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
CORRECT ANSWER= A girl who needs to live up to people’s expectation
- What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days?
CORRECT ANSWER= ”By the way do you still have your inhalers”
- What sickness was Aliya suffering from?
CORRECT ANSWER= Asthma.
- What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo.
CORRECT ANSWER= “Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
- Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?
CORRECT ANSWER= the duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo travelling to Ireland.
- What is Bobo’s real name?
CORRECT ANSWER= Tokunbo.
- She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
CORRECT ANSWER= Grace.
- Apart from Public relations job another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
CORRECT ANSWER= Stand-up Comedy
- Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
CORRECT ANSWER= Akin.
- What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings?
CORRECT ANSWER= they are annoying.
- What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
CORRECT ANSWER= Miss Salako.
- “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why?
CORRECT ANSWER= To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as menstruation which made the whole class burst into laughter.
- What was people’s perception about Grace?
CORRECT ANSWER= People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
- Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
CORRECT ANSWER= the principal.
- What was written on the teddy bears heart shaped embossment given to Aliya by Tokunbo?
CORRECT ANSWER= I love you.
- To perform well in the terminal examination what did Aliya plan to do?
CORRECT ANSWER= to improve her correct answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed to each question.
- At primary school, Aliya’s father was working with a?
CORRECT ANSWER=Public Relations Agency.
TO VIEW MORE QUESTIONS CLICK SWEET SIXTEEN QUESTIONS PDF DOWNLOAD
We promise to bring out more likely questions from the Sweet Sixteen Novel. While waiting for more questions, use the opportunity to read the information below. Click on the topic to read
- How to score above 250 in your 2019 JAMB Exam
- How to upload your WAEC, NECO (SSCE/O’level) Result on JAMB
- How to gain admission with any JAMB score
- Best food to eat before writing your JAMB 2019 Exam
For more details on JAMB 2019 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms