Konga is Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 4 years. The Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!. Check out full details of the job and apply accordingly using the link below.
Konga are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Operations Support Analyst to improve company’s productivity and revenue making procedure, develop, generate and review statistics, and also conduct internal audits.
- Work to ensure that KongaPay is following compliance standards and regulations.
- Work to improve a company’s productivity and revenue making procedures.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Coordinate with every department, meet with managers, and assess their work processes. Where there are deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare reports for executive and operations manager.
- Develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
- Verifying performance files
- Improving workflow
- Recommending future modifications for new product features
- Assessing market environment
- Developing standard process
- Communicating operational achievements
- Automating reporting structures
- Leading projects Evaluating data
- Updating standard operating procedures
- Performing statistical analysis
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Basic Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Good communicator and people skill
- Self motivated and dependable
- Detailed and thorough
- Ready to learn
- Innovative thinking
- Adaptive to fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Good composure under pressure
- Less than 29 years old
- 0-3 years experience in similar position
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to Careers@konga.com; with the subject matter captured/captioned as “OPERATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST”.
29th of January, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels