PwC recruitment 2019- There is an on-going recruitment at PWC Nigeria for graduates; we will be guiding you on the right steps to take for applying and also how to ensure you are successful in it.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Job Title: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019- Advisory Services
Job Reference Number: 125-NIG00191
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Permanent
- Your learning with PwC begins with a structured 4 – 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools.
- PwC will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career.
- This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- One year post NYSC cognate experience
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
How to Apply
MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, so apply only once.
To apply simply click on the link and follow the directives Application Link
Deadline for Application
18th of February, 2018
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels